Duplantis Design Group is actively looking to add project management personnel to our growing Houston civil engineering team with an emphasis in private site development projects. The Civil Engineering Project Manager is responsible for overall supervision of commercial, industrial, municipal, and various other civil design projects. The Project Manager’s focus will be providing utmost satisfaction to the client aligning with Duplantis Design Group’s core values. The Project Manager will require all projects are completed within the allocated schedule and budget provided.
The Civil Engineering Project Manager is expected to operate projects with a certain degree of autonomy using staff and resources available within DDG’s offices to provide the client with the highest quality of services. The Project Manager shall be familiar with project development from preliminary design to development of construction plans to jurisdictional permitting to completion of construction activities. Experience with client coordination and communication will be fundamental characteristics for the prospective Project Manager.
Activities + Responsibilities:
- Construction plan development for detail-oriented civil engineering design.
- Manage client needs, project scopes, budgets, support personnel, and schedule.
- Management of consultants for design efforts outside of those handled by Duplantis Design Group.
- Review and summarize environmental, wetland, geotechnical, traffic, and other essential reports for design implementation.
- Attend meetings with clients and consultants to understand project needs and issues, as well as present proposed solutions and design approaches.
- Construction administration management for submittals, RFI’s, and site visits with direct Contractor communication and field problem-solving capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 3-6 years of experience of site development civil engineering projects.
- Registered Engineer-In-Training or Professional Engineering, Texas and/or Louisiana preferred.
- Experience with Greater Houston Area jurisdictional governments related to design criteria and permitting. Additional experiences throughout Texas and the Gulf Coast, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in regard to project calls and correspondence.
- Submit resume to Monique Rodrigue, Human Resources Manager, via e-mail to email@example.com
- Specific project experiences and responsibilities shall be provided with resume.