DDG is actively looking to add a CAD Designer to our growing civil engineering and surveying Lafayette office. The CAD Designer will provide overall project assistance and construction document preparation support with input from superiors.
- Promote DDG’s core values, internally and externally, and comply with the DDG Manual.
- While workload is provided by the Project Manager, one is to be proactive about seeking assignments.
- Achieve project objectives by working with the Project Manager and Senior Project Manager.
- Communicate as required by PM with: Senior Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, CAD Operators, and clerical staff.
- Respect and work efficiently within the budgetary constraints established by the Project Manager.
- Understand and integrate: DDG CAD Standards, clarity and accuracy of documents, and client-dictated design criteria.
- Comply with project schedules for each project.
- Comply with DDG Quality Assurance and Quality Control for every phase of work.
- Proficient with 3D Civil programs.