DDG is actively looking to add project management personnel to our growing civil engineering and surveying Lafayette office with an emphasis in public sector infrastructure projects. The Senior Project Manager’s focus will be providing utmost satisfaction to the client aligning with Duplantis Design Group’s core values. The Senior Project Manager will require all projects are completed within the allocated schedule and budget provided.
The Civil Engineering Senior Project Manager is expected to operate projects with a certain degree of autonomy using staff and resources available within DDG’s offices to provide the client with the highest quality of services. The Senior Project Manager shall be familiar with project development from preliminary design to completion of construction activities. Experience with client coordination and communication will be a fundamental characteristic for the prospective Senior Project Manager.
- Construction plan development for detail-oriented civil engineering design.
- Manage client needs, project scopes, budgets, support personnel, and schedule.
- Management of consultants for design efforts outside of those handled by Duplantis Design Group.
- Review and summarize environmental, wetland, geotechnical, traffic, and other essential reports for design implementation.
- Attend meetings with clients and consultants to understand project needs and issues, as well as present proposed solutions and design approaches.
- Construction administration management for submittals, RFI’s, and site visits with direct Contractor communication and field problem-solving capabilities.
- Registered Professional Engineer, preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience, minimum.
- Significant experience with public sector infrastructure.
- Experience with Lafayette area government agencies.
- Experience throughout Louisiana and the Gulf Coast, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in regard to project calls and correspondence.
- Ability to lead a team.